08 August, 2011

Comments from 7 August

Kellie said...
oh my there he goes assuming again......
I guess assuming isn’t good, but a person does have to make judgments based upon the information available to them, and it looked to Einar (rightly or wrongly) like they must have walked into the middle of the search.

colspt said...
FOTH, you pick the worst spots to stop.

Thanks!

Grant said...
I guess a ridge is as good as a cliff when you are Einar!!!

Yes, a lot of times they can serve similar purposes…


Anonymous said...
Settle down Einar! This might not be what you think it is. I don't believe it's the search...I think they might be Game & Fish Elk "surveyors" or something. The chopper maybe pushing the elk in a certain direction?

Anonymous/EdD270 said...
Got caught up again.
Sounds to me like Game & Fish are surveying the elk herd, or perhaps looking to radio collar a couple of them.

Either could be possible…


Thank you all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment