24 August, 2011

Comments from 23 August

Anonymous/EdD270 said...
Sounds like a pretty good night all things considered, except for the water shortage. And "only a few hours’ travel from home", that's really nice. Having had occassion to be on the road away from home for extended periods while working, I can appreciate how nice it is to be back home, or even near home.

Yes, and with the possibility of bears and other critters trying to get into the cabin the longer they’re gone, they have extra motivation to want to be home as soon as possible!

Kathy/LADY KAYDEE said...
I bet Liz would love to have some shampoo....
a razor...and deodorant... her underarms, by now, probably look like she has "Buckwheat" in a headlock!

Uh…no comment!

Except, I suppose, to say that I’ve never understood why some folks can’t be content with allowing their bodies to be the way God made them. (And now I’d had better quit before I really get in trouble, I guess…would hate to get kicked off my own blog for expressing unpopular opinions!)

RememberGoliad said...
And thank YOU, Chris, for your tireless efforts at telling these fine folks' story!

Well, thanks for reading! And for your comments.

1 comment:

  1. philip here, just wanted to say thank you for writing... I was without internet, for Two whole days and survived (insert big cheesy smile of ~the kidd here~) However, on a serious note, I am having much trouble with nerves radiating from Lumbar #4/5 (sciatic nerve) and my right leg is either on fire, throbbing & generally bringing me to tears, OR numb, and not trustworthy to hold me up.

    Either way, immobilized. Praise GOD, for my Friend/Bible student Richard, for assisting me in my moving. I will try to not work tomorrow, but just field questions on discard/save....

    I had my first physical therapy today, and although she ~had to~ cause pain, to see the areas to work on, was very gentle in doing so.

    On Story, last I read, they had just found each other (again) they should like never be too far apart... Liz was great in seeing Einar's needs.... and Da Bird is cool creature, can't remember how to spell name...

    I am enjoying sleep in small beginnings, when I position myself free of nerve damaged areas...

    cooked first meal in it... simple eggs & bread, not even toast! ~that is my report from out back of my town house, philip & Miss Cleo.

    ReplyDelete