11 September, 2011

Comments from 8-10 September

Glad you all liked the photos, and thanks for your patience with the story while I was away wandering…

Kathy/LADY KAYDEE, yes, you’re absolutely right that seeing things like those mountain views--and especially being there--will bring you awfully close to the Creator and leave no doubt that you’re looking at the “work of His hand…”


philip said...
freedom of the Hills wrote:

"Thanks, Philip! This one took a lot of planning, hope nobody’s too mad about it… :)"

philip says:

"anyone who is ~too mad~ about it, can have their choice":

1, One Night in the bamboo, next to Einar, but real life, not his dream about it...

2, Two nights in the cave that Einar crawled through to escape the ~team~ chasing him...

or, my favorite.... (well 1 & 3 are a toss up) 3 Nights in the Bear Cave before Einar fixed it up for Liz, (he don' need no luxury comforts like an oven and a chimney)!!!!

Well, I’d definitely take either the cave or the bear den, thanks very much, if given the choice, but guess I don’t need to choose, as I can hardly be mad at myself for what I’ve written, now can I? :)

Then again, maybe #1 would do me some good, at this point…would have to try it to know.

Thanks, Philip.

Meplat said...
It’s coming along. Maybe helping Liz with her demons will help Einar to cast out his own? Heck of a thing to have in common really.

Yeah…

RememberGoliad said...
From when I started to read Mountain Evasion, I never would've imagined this saga of Einar's adult life would turn into the romance of a lifetime--anyone's lifetime! Amazing writing, from the first day above his house, when he was 'training', until today, every bit of it realistic and consuming. Thanks, Chris!

Thank you. Romance I don’t know much about and neither does Einar, but I guess life does take some pretty mysterious directions at times. Glad you’re enjoying the journey.

Anonymous said...
Thanks for all your time!

(I chose anonymous because I'm sure many of us readers share the thought!)

Well, thanks to all of you for reading and participating in this story.

Kellie said...
thanks! have fun and stay safe!!!

Thanks!

Nancy1340 said...
FOTH, hope you're going to be out enjoying some nice weather.

Was out enjoying some weather…some of it what others would call “nice,” and some of it the first little snow squall of the season, which I liked pretty well, too! It can be spectacular to watch the snow roll in at 12,500’, see everything turn white in the valleys and then finally reach you…

Kathy/LADY KAYDEE said...
When I left to go fishing Monday, Einar was wild and naked, running thru the woods and Liz was in labor. I just knew it had to be a really bad nightmare, but still....Had to wait all week to get them back in the cabin.LOL

Yep, a definite improvement over where you last left them! Hope you had a good and productive week!


No comments:

Post a Comment