03 September, 2011

Comments from 2 September

colspt said...

I did not expect this turn of events. That's a long way for someone in Liz's situation to walk. Einar isn't in such great shape either.

I know it's the weekend FOTH and you probably have a hankering to wander, but please don't leave us hanging too long on this one. If you have to though, I guess we can all cut you some slack, you've been great about keeping the story steady. Thank you for another good one.

Yes, I want to wander and eventually will--and will post pictures!--but have commitments that are keeping me around, at least for today, so here’s another chapter…

Thanks for reading!

Nancy1340 said...

Well.......I don't know what to expect now.
Don't want E caught.
Don't want Liz to lose the baby.


Quite a difficult dilemma...


Kathy/ LADY KAYDEE said...

Oh boy , I sure hope this is a bad dream.
Goes against everything they have done thus
far and it's happening way too fast!

Yes, way too fast. That’s how serious mistakes end up being made…

No comments:

Post a Comment