30 July, 2011

30 July 2011/Comments from 29 July 2011

No chapter today, back with another tomorrow.

___________________________________

Kellie said...
I came up with some scary stuff!

Well, let’s hear it!



Russell H Whyte said...
smart man. Any other answer and Liz would have a new pelt to smoke!

That’s for sure! And an Einar-pelt would hardly be worth the effort of tanning, I’m afraid.

Nancy1340 said...
I wouldn't say he's smart or he wouln'd be in the shape he's in but at least there is "some" change in his attitude. At least on the surface.

I don’t know if “smart” has a lot to do with it. He clearly has the intelligence, knowledge, experience and wisdom to handle their situation, and has successfully done so numerous times in the past under similar circumstances. But sometimes other things get in the way, and it just isn’t enough. None of it is enough.


Thank you all for reading!

2 comments:

  1. it was scary to think I would actually be putting my loved one in danger when I was attempting to keep them from danger.

    giving my life for my loved one, I would not hesitate but it would be selfish to purposely harm myself to the point of death because I am attempting to prove something to myself about myself.

    slipping into a mindset of Einar with all his faults still showed a huge amount of love for Liz but just some misguided notions and assumptions. He just has not yet (even though he may think he has) put Liz and the baby first in his life.

    Liz has her faults also, she does not nag, which is not a fault but expressing her concerns would not be nagging and she seems to think it would be.

    Now to see if she will put the baby before Einar or if she will still put Einar and his feelings first. Will be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet we all know some really intelligencent people that aren't very smart. LOL

    Hope you're having a great day off. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete