26 March, 2012

Comments from 25 March

Nancy1340 said…
Thanks

Thanks for reading!

Philip said…
Chris, A Snow Cat!!!! for a cat???? YES!

however, its too late, the snow is gone, leaving me to find a Marsh Land around my little island of concrete. Shhh, don't tell Al Gore, he would make it a sanctuary, and I'd have to ~Leaf~, like those in Autumn.....

Good chapters of late.... keeping me intrigued, and ready for the next one.

wish I could watch the U-TUBE's above, my connection is marginal....

philip & Miss Cleo, walking in the Wet Lands.....

Well, I guess it’s good you don’t need the Snow Cat for Miss Cleo now, at least!

Sorry your connection isn't better, but glad you're able to stop by and read, anyway!

FrRichard said…
Thanks for the video and song! I have a good friend who is from Rhodesia. His parents moved there from GB long time ago. He fought in the war back then. Now is a Missionary in Africa.

God bless your friend, and his current work as a missionary. I am so sorry for the loss of his country.

No comments:

Post a Comment