26 August, 2012

Comments from 25 August

Very sorry about the weird formatting here, I'm posting from the road today and can't seem to get this thing to work properly...

We'll see how long THIS lasts. Thanks for writing!

Not too long, hopefully, or it may kill him...  
(Which was mostly meant as sarcasm, if that was not clear...)

Anonymous said...
Make hay while the sun shines Liz! Get him as healthy as you can before he feels the need to test himself again! 
I'm quite sure she'll be trying...

Philip said...
Great continuation of the current plot line (minus the Department of E. Bunny, inc.)I think the one thing that always makes me ~happy~ to com back, is seeing Einar's ever present Growth... sure, sure sure, sometimes it is three steps forward, TWO steps back.... but really, Hanging been reading this series now, for Ten Years, ;) I really feel Einar has Potential!
lets see:
He hasn't KILLED anybody for about a year now.... that is a great improvement on his Social Skills...
He is being a ~lot~ more interactive with his communication.... sometimes he even Speaks to Liz, or Snorri.... Why even Munion gets good treatment more often....
Yes, all in All, I think .... given, another Ten Years of writing, Einar will almost be a full fledged Human Bean, err being... ;-)
(can you tell I am over my frump)? 
I may even start posting at ~the Tree~ again....
BTW, I got a great ~gifting~ this week: a $180.00 pair of Gore-Tex Danner's, for $50.00, hardly used at all, no heel scuffed away, leather in great condition... just need breaking in to ~my feet~, I really don't think they have any ~trail miles~ I wore them today for church... well I also had on pants and a long sleeved shirt, of course, but they were nice! and I think I will wear them tonight, when I mow my lawn!!!!
philip

Philip, glad to hear that you've been reading, and not hanging--things do tend to work better that way.  :D
And glad to see you back, too!  Yes, I can tell that things must be going somewhat better for you. 
So, you think maybe another 10 years, and Einar may find himself close to becoming a genuine human-critter?  Sounds optimistic to me, but you never know!  Think he'll probably always be a little wild.
Yeah, guess it does perhaps mark an improvement in social skills when he hasn't killed anyone in over a year--though that's mostly a matter of circumstance, and the fact that Bud Kilgore was, on his last couple of visits, somewhat stronger and faster than Einar...and I suppose he does manage to speak a bit more often to Liz and Will and even the bird, so perhaps there is some hope for him yet.
Hey--good find on those boots!  You can hardly find better boots--I'd be wearing them to church and everywhere else too, I do believe.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment