23 August, 2012

Comments from 22 August


Philip said… 
this week, I think I am over the hump, had peaceful, full night sleep... but I have done zero today, other than breakfast, and then a continuation of sleep.
I did have a good talk with VA employee, who scheduled my annual physical, which I requested yesterday: 18 minutes of which 15 were on hold, and they ~still~ patch ALL local calls, to Roseburg, ~for our convenience~ I made a better Phone System in TayNinh, RVN... 40 years ago... than Roseburg's mess of wires called a telephone system!
I asked for a ~certain~ dept recently, got a different dept. called Operator, his reply: oh, they ~are in~ the same ~Room~
Well so is the morgue & custodial care.... in another part of the building.... "Mop & Bucket needed on aisle 3" "This is the morgue speaking, is it alive or NLB"? (no longer breathing)
heh, Roseburg VAMC if they did my autopsy, I would be afraid they would wake me up!
Philip

Glad you finally got some good sleep, hope that continues.

Sounds like a real hassle on the phone yesterday.  I hate making phone calls, which is why I don’t have one of the things in the house.  :D


Nancy134022 said…
That is just what I thought Liz should have done months ago. Good for her. LOL
Thanks

Well, guess she finally got fed up.  Maybe not a good thing, though!

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. For her or for him? He's hurting both Liz and Will as well as himself.
    He's a very self-centered man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I expect it does appear that way.

    ReplyDelete