19 November, 2011

Comments from 16-19 November



apple said...

Hey there, hope you are having a great time away.
Hoping for some more really cool piccies (hint hint)

It's been very good to be where I've been, have been wandering the high country and have lots of photos to post, but can't do it yet because I'm not really back yet. Should be able to do so tomorrow.

Nancy1340 said...

I don't think he's ever been away for this long! LOL


Ha! I'm tempted to just head back up there and stay for the winter.... :)

Eric said...

First, thanks for a great story! Been reading the first part and am working through this one now. But, I need your help! I can only see posts for April starting on the 17th and going on. How do I find the ones from the 1st to the 16th? Save me! I can't imagine missing that many chapters. Thank you so much for all this work. It really is an amazing story!

Thanks for reading! I just took a look at the archive for April, and see what you mean. There should be a little button at the bottom that says something to the effect of "view older posts," but I don't see it there. When I get back tomorrow, I'll take a look and see what's going on. Don't worry, you won't have to miss the chapters!

No comments:

Post a Comment